Order your MK802 from here Official Rikomagic Website

Rikomagic MK802 USB driver

Forum to discuss the Rikomagic MK802 Mini PC

Moderators: KEgg, twjordo, tatubias

Rikomagic MK802 USB driver

Postby CKsoundmachine » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi, I've problems with my new MK802. First time everything worked wel but after the second powerup I only see a black screen after the rikomagic boot screen. I've waited more then 10 minutes but nothing happens. So I thougt I should reload the firmware.
So I download the livesuit + usb drivers from the site.

I've pushed the reset button with a papercilp and connected the stick the the pc (windows XP) and the pc recognizes it as an Android device without the correct drivers. I've chosen to select the drivers manually and browsed to the USBdrivers folder. But when I press OK Windows gives an error that he cannot install the drivers because no sofware for this drive has been found.

Do you guys have any idea what could go wrong?
CKsoundmachine

Re: Rikomagic MK802 USB driver

Postby alfnetx » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:34 am

CKsoundmachine wrote:Hi, I've problems with my new MK802. First time everything worked wel but after the second powerup I only see a black screen after the rikomagic boot screen. I've waited more then 10 minutes but nothing happens. So I thougt I should reload the firmware.
So I download the livesuit + usb drivers from the site.

I've pushed the reset button with a papercilp and connected the stick the the pc (windows XP) and the pc recognizes it as an Android device without the correct drivers. I've chosen to select the drivers manually and browsed to the USBdrivers folder. But when I press OK Windows gives an error that he cannot install the drivers because no sofware for this drive has been found.

Do you guys have any idea what could go wrong?

I have the same problem...
alfnetx

Return to Rikomagic MK802 Forum